We currently have an immediate position for an experience Blockchain Architect and Engineer. This position is a great fit for a highly-motivated problem solver looking to design, develop, and maintain software that forms the basis for Asteri Network’s applications and infrastructure. The Blockchain Architect and Engineer will work directly with the platform, game development and engineering teams to build Dapps and implement core logic in the form of Smart Contracts. This individual also has the opportunity to contribute to the design and implementation of our Tokens and Token Economy.
- Familiarity with Blockchain, Distributed Applications, and Smart Contract Development
- At least 2 years of experience designing Blockchain based systems
- Familiarity with languages like Solidity and other Smart Contract oriented languages
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- The ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to/with other professionals, including software developers, program management, product management, business analysts…etc.
- The desire to learn and expand knowledge in development languages, applications, and tools
- Patience and ability to work well with others
- At least a two-year technical degree, or relevant experience, preferably in Computer Science or a related field
- Ability to work well independently and cooperatively
Nice to Have:
- Experience with AWS in a production environment: EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch.
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Experience with source code control systems, branching and merging, automated unit testing frameworks, automated build tools, and automated deploy frameworks
- Skill in any of the following tools: Docker, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket
Thousands of game and app developers spend their time creating great content and are never rewarded for their efforts. It's a labor of love, but still a labor. There's a secret to turning those games and apps into revenue. That's what Asteri does.
How do we do it?
We use data science and analytics to give developers the ability to gauge user preferences and behavior. It seems like magic, but it's not. It's math, lots and lots of math.
Did I mention movies? Asteri uses the same data science to create and distribute online linear entertainment.
So what are you waiting for? Our data science program has already determined that you might be a perfect fit for Asteri Networks.