- Shreveport, LA
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience: 2-3+ years
- Microsoft Office/Google Suites
What are Looking for:
Asteri Networks is seeking a project manager to be hired immediately. Top candidates are selected for their specific academic and occupational experience as well as their ability to communicate with others on issues that they have differing opinions on. Cultivating a culture of teamwork and respect is mandatory. We provide an opportunity for growth and development, a positive work environment, and strong team spirit.
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope; overseeing all aspects of projects; setting deadlines; assigning responsibilities to team members; monitoring and summarizing progress of the project; as well as preparing reports for upper management regarding status of the project.
The right candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He/she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will managing the hiring new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems and especially have an understanding of the web development process, including design, development, and deployment. Candidates with experience working with responsive design and working in Agile are strongly preferred.
The Right Candidate:
Personnel is selected for their specific academic and occupational experience and their ability to communicate with others on issues that they have different opinions on. Cultivating a culture of teamwork and respect is mandatory. We provide an opportunity for growth and development, a positive work environment and strong team spirit. The right candidate is a high energy, independent thinker with the ability to learn projects quickly and anticipate project needs. He/she must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage time efficiently, work on multiple projects concurrently, present and defend concepts and ideas to business partners, and communicate well. He/she has the ability to keep track of numerous projects and issues and understands the importance of following up on unresolved issues. Top candidates will be able to demonstrate a passion for client cultivation, partnership development and building strong relationships with our long-term and highly-valued clients.
Duties & Job Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – client-facing and internal
- Solid organizational skills – attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Coaching and Supervision experience
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Inventory Control
Having these are a plus:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification
- Experience working in Agile Development
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO knowledge
- Funnel/sales marketing
- Google Analytics
- Basic Creative skills
- Working in a very technical environment
Asteri Networks makes it easy to build tailored entertainment through our unique data analytics. Asteri offers an unparalleled solution for our target markets and we want you to be a part of the tremendous growth we are experiencing.
What we offer:
Our team runs on a culture of honesty and excellence. We pride ourselves on giving each member of our team a career they look forward to building. We believe that ideas drive success, so our space is always open to new ideas and collaboration. We offer flex vacation time and other benefits, including the awesome ability to define your role and work style as we grow.
Our headquarters is in the heart of downtown Shreveport, which boasts fresh air, low cost of living, and a low-stress lifestyle coupled with the event lineup of a big city. At Asteri, we take frequent company outings and believe that fun fuels the working soul.
Please fill out and submit a cover letter and updated resume in the form below or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org